Click here to use our accessible website

Notify Me

Close
Submit
£20 - £40

Serene Amalfi Pin Tuck Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set

251-775
Read More
Contemporary yet elegant, with the hallmark sophistication of boutique bed linen this stunning duvet set from the Serene collection is a tim
Contemporary yet elegant, with the hallmark sophistication of boutique bed linen this stunning duvet set from the Serene collection is a timeless classic piece with a look that will remain fresh and fashionable season after season. Striking pin-tuck detail gives both texture and elegance to this stylish bedding, perfect to create a designer hotel look in your own home
52% Polyester,48% Cotton
if ('ProductPage' == "ProductPage" && '' != "mobile") { }

Reviews

Serene Amalfi Pin Tuck Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
Overall Rating 3 out of 5 stars 3 / 5 based on 2 reviews.
Review Summary
  • 5 Stars (1)
  • 4 Stars (0)
  • 3 Stars (0)
  • 2 Stars (0)
  • 1 Star (1)

Feedback for Serene Amalfi Pin Tuck Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set

Show All Reviews
  • 19th Nov 2021 Review rating - 5 out of 5.

    Very pleased with this simplistic but stylish Duvet set

    Tina

    Feefo Verified Review
  • 15th Aug 2021 Review rating - 1 out of 5.

    It states on website and order form that it is 100% cotton. IT IS NOT, it's only 48% cotton the other 52% is polyester. Can't return as am now away out of cous for the next 2mths.

    Kirsty

    Feefo Verified Review
Confirm Country Change

Are you sure you want to navigate away from this site?

If you navigate away from this site
you will lose your shopping bag and its contents.

Cancel

Recently Viewed

Loading...

There are no Recently Viewed items to show. Items will appear here as you view them. You can then select the images to revisit the items.

Oops' Something's gone wrong! Please try again