Face Coverings don't need to be dull and boring! These incredible double-layered 100% Polyester Face Covers are washable and reusable and are bound to catch the eye of everyone who sees them! Two layers of fabric with pouch to insert replaceable PM2.5 Filter. Each mask comes with 2 filters included! These are a simple fabric design — made from the highest quality polyester fabric with extra soft finish for comfortable wearing. The ultra soft ear loops are elastic allowing them to fit to a wide range of face shapes and size. Each face mask comes with a colourful design on it that allows you to bring a bit of your personality on show. Whether it's a beautiful floral design, a quirky zombie face print or a design to show your support for our brave NHS workers these face masks are bound to be the envy of everyone else. Double layered with two standard size PM2.5 Filters Included One size fits most adults Whilst we take all precautions when producing these, we recommend that you please wash the masks upon receiving them, with soap and water, and lay out to dry. This is to disinfect the mask and remove any residue that may have been picked up in transit. **Please note, these are NOT medical grade masks** The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
1. Please wash your face covering before you wear it, and frequently wash your face covering at 60 degrees/ 140 Fahrenheit.
2. Always wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before putting on the face covering or use hand sanitiser with a minimum of 60% alcohol base.
3. Be sure the front of the face covering is facing out and inside of the face covering is closest to the face. The face covering should cover the nose and mouth and should fit with no gaps.
4. Secure the face covering to the face with straps, tie in the back or loop over ears. Avoid touching the front of the face covering.
5. Try not to touch the face covering while in use. If you touch the outside, wash your hands or use hand sanitiser with a minimum of 60% alcohol base.
6. Adjust ties/straps as necessary to maintain cover and fit.
7. Untie straps or remove from behind the ears and pull the face covering away from your face touching only the ties/straps.
8. After removing the face covering, always wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser with a minimum of 60% alcohol base.
9. Wash and dry the face covering in accordance with washing instructions after every use.
Please follow the World Health Organisation for guidelines as to how to avoid touching your face and the best way to use a face covering.
? Face coverings should not be used by children under the age of 2 years old, or those who may find it difficult to manage them correctly.
? Children should be supervised when putting on, using and removing the face covering.
Face coverings are not a toy.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges for this product.