A 2-layer knitted mask that can be washed at 60c degree. kind on sensitive and delicate skin and elasticated to fit the face, for all day comfort . This face covering supplements the physical distancing standard to reduce further transmission of the (COVID-19) coronavirus from respiratory droplets.
- The face covering is not to assist the wearer but to protect against inadvertent transmission of the coronavirus to others if the wearer has it asymptomatically.
- Please note this is not a medical mask and should not be worn as personal protective equipment.
- The face covering does not guarantee safety or protection.
- Face coverings should not be used as a replacement for social distancing or self isolation.
- Face coverings should not be worn by those who may have breathing difficulties whilst wearing a face covering or whilst exercising.
1. Please wash your face covering before you wear it, and frequently wash your face covering at 60 degrees/ 140 Fahrenheit.
2. Always wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before putting on the face covering or use hand sanitiser with a minimum of 60% alcohol base.
3. Be sure the front of the face covering is facing out and inside of the face covering is closest to the face. The face covering should cover the nose and mouth and should fit with no gaps.
4. Secure the face covering to the face with straps, tie in the back or loop over ears. Avoid touching the front of the face covering.
5. Try not to touch the face covering while in use. If you touch the outside, wash your hands or use hand sanitiser with a minimum of 60% alcohol base.
6. Adjust ties/straps as necessary to maintain cover and fit.
7. Untie straps or remove from behind the ears and pull the face covering away from your face touching only the ties/straps.
8. After removing the face covering, always wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser with a minimum of 60% alcohol base.
9. Wash and dry the face covering in accordance with washing instructions after every use.