Sealy Teramo 1400 Mattress & Divan Set with Headboard
• Micro quilted pillow top
• 1400 individually responsive pocket springs
• Unirail encases the spring unit for edge-to-edge support
• An insert of Latex has the natural ability to instantly recover its shape with continual movement.
• 7 zone foam helps you find your most comfortable sleeping position
• Adaptive releases and transports moisture- the perfect solution for a cool, dry sleep.
• Purotex release probiotics, cleaning the mattress and getting rid of any dust mites- great for allergy sufferers
• Tencel is an eco-fibre that ensures the reduction of bacterial growth, retaining the hygiene of your mattress.
• Handmade in the UK
Additional information: The award-winning, Sealy Teramo 1400, features an insert of Latex and 1400 pocket springs to provide sustainable support without compromising on comfort. The springs are individually fabric encased and nested to give 100% coverage across the mattress, providing greater support and eliminating noise created by movement. Unirail secures these springs in place to provide support right across the entire mattress. Latex is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, offering a clean and fresh feel to the mattress. Providing even pressure distribution, Latex responds to your body’s contours to provide excellent levels of support. Along with a sumptuous pillow top, a layer of 7 zone foam provides additional comfort, enabling you to find your most comfortable sleeping position. Sealy Smart Fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK and work collaboratively with Adaptive to create a cool, fresh, dry and hypoallergenic sleeping environment. Tencel has excellent moisture absorption properties, creating a positive environment that does not give mould a chance to grow. Purotex fibres work alongside Tencel by releasing microcapsules into the fabric of the mattress, keeping the sleep surface clean and extending its lifespan.
* Listed spring counts are based on a king size spring unit (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The number of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size and spring unit surface area.