Sealy Napoli Latex 1400 By Sealy
• Medium feel with a luxurious quilted fabric
• 1400 individually responsive pocket springs
• Unirail encases the spring unit for edge-to-edge support
• An insert of Latex has the natural ability to instantly recover its shape with continual movement.
• Adaptive releases and transports moisture- the perfect solution for a cool, dry sleep.
• Purotex release probiotics, cleaning the mattress and getting rid of any dust mites- great for allergy sufferers
• Tencel is an eco-fibre that ensures the reduction of bacterial growth, retaining the hygiene of your mattress.
• Handmade in the UK
Additional information: Micro quilted for a smooth finish, the Sealy Napoli Latex 1400 is a medium feel mattress featuring 1400 individually responsive pocket springs. Each spring has individual freedom of movement, therefore each pocket conforms to the shape of your body to create a tailored sleep surface. Unirail secures these springs in place to provide support right across the entire mattress. Latex has inherent breathable qualities and complements the spring system by responding instantly to your contours, ensuring you are able to find your most comfortable sleeping position effortlessly. Sealy Smart Fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK and work collaboratively with Adaptive to create a cool, fresh, dry and hypoallergenic sleeping environment. Tencel has excellent moisture absorption properties, creating a positive environment that does not give mould a chance to grow. Purotex fibres work alongside Tencel by releasing microcapsules into the fabric of the mattress, keeping the sleep surface clean and extending its lifespan.
* Listed spring counts are based on a king size spring unit (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The number of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size and spring unit surface area.