Sealy 2200 Pocket Hybrid Mattress With Divan By Sealy
• 1400 individually responsive pocket springs along with 800 mini pockets
• Unirail encases the spring unit for edge-to-edge support
• Geltex provides triple benefits of breathability, pressure relief and total body support
• Adaptive releases and transports moisture- the perfect solution for a cool, dry sleep.
• Purotex release probiotics, cleaning the mattress and getting rid of any dust mites- great for allergy sufferers
• Tencel is an eco-fibre that ensures the reduction of bacterial growth, retaining the hygiene of your mattress.
• Handmade in the UK
Additional information: The Sealy 2200 Pocket Hybrid features 1400 pocket springs along with 800 mini pockets- a superior spring unit that offers exceptional comfort and relief to your pressure points. Unirail secures these springs in place to provide support right across the entire mattress. A layer of Geltex allows air to circulate easily- the inherent breathable qualities prevent overheating and maintain a cool temperature throughout the night. Geltex also offers great pressure relief and body support- benefits that ensure a great night’s sleep. Sealy Smart Fibres are endorsed by Allergy UK and work collaboratively with Adaptive to create a cool, fresh, dry and hypoallergenic sleeping environment. Tencel has excellent moisture absorption properties, creating a positive environment that does not give mould a chance to grow. Purotex fibres work alongside Tencel by releasing microcapsules into the fabric of the mattress, keeping the sleep surface clean and extending its lifespan.
* Listed spring counts are based on a king size spring unit (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The number of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size and spring unit surface area.