Shop By Country
OUR EDITOR’S GUIDE TO
Men’s winter key pieces
This season’s style is built around layering, in this edit we show
you how to curate your winter wardrobe.
Shop the Edit
1. The 2-in-1 JacketA smarter style for the weekend, this jacket is designed with a shower-resistant quilted body, which also features a heat-seal quilting, to keep you warm and protectfrom light drizzles, complemented by long knitted sleeves. Style yours with chinos a fine knit and trainers.
2. The Borg JacketSoon to become your go-to jacket, in a worker style that embodies this season's utility trend with pockets aplenty including an internal pocket to keep your valuables safe. Featuring a Borg lining to keep you warm when the temperature nose-dives. This jacket complements everything from chinos to jeans.
3. The Flight JacketA classic, this flight jacket is fully Borg lined to keep you warm on even the coldest days. Designed with timeless features of the flight jacket including warm faux-shearling detailing. Style with chunky boots and jeans, all you need now is your aviators...
4. The Chunky CardiganWe're welcoming the return of the cardigan with open arms. In a chunky rib knit to keep you warm on colder days, this cardigan makes for the perfect thrown-on-and-go layer. Available in a variety of colours to suit your style.
5. The Turtle Neck JumperA style that you'll reach for year after year. Twisted yarns in a heavier gauge knit make this the ultimate winter jumper, perfect for when the temperature drops. In a forever-on-trend turtle neck silhouette, style with jeans or chinos for winter walks.
6. The Matching Pyjama SetAs the nights grow darker and colder, it’s a good time to update your nightwear too. In black and accented with gold, the premium cotton is both comfy and breathable. With a long-sleeve top and matching bottoms with an elasticated waist and fitted cuffs.
Max Limit Reached
You have reached your limit of 0 items. Please review your Favourites List to keep this item.
Sign in or Register an account to save these items permanently.
Please try again
Favourites currently unavailable
Add to Favourites
Remove from Favourites
This item has been added/removed from a user's Favourites List.
Not already logged in? Sign Out
Are you sure you want to navigate away from this site?
If you navigate away from this siteyou will lose your shopping bag and its contents.
There are no Recently Viewed items to show.
Items will appear here as you view them. You can then select the images to revisit the items.
Oops' Something's gone wrong! Please try again