Create your perfect storage space with our easy-to-use wardrobe builder. Simply drag and drop your favourite frames and doors to invent your ideal design. What’s more, you can choose from a variety of finishes and colours to suit your room’s theme.
Perfect for the space savvy, these sliding wardrobe doors come in a choice of two widths as well as mirrored styles.
Pick the perfect hinged style to suit your room and see how it looks within your chosen modular wardrobe design.
- Doors and frames that mix and match to provide flexibility and choice
- The wardrobe can be built standing up in position
- All doors feature silver handles which complement any colour wardrobe frame
- All frames come with 1 shelf and 2 hanging rails letting you tailor your storage to your individual needs
- All doors are sold as single and include handles and hinges
- Doors can be hung to open left or right
- Frames have smooth runners and are easy to assemble
- Sliding wardrobe available in 2 metre and also 1.5 metre for smaller space
- Buying 2 metre sliding wardrobes will benefit from the multi-buy saving; saving £75 by getting 2 x 1 metre frames and a set of doors.
Once your new purchase has arrived, before you start assembling or using it, it’s worth checking you’re 100% delighted:
- Are you sure it will fit? (measure the area planned for your item and also check the measurements of any openings the item will need to pass through)
- Is the colour spot on? (take a peek at the top piece)
- Finally, don’t throw away the protective packaging. It’s good for protecting the parts as you unpack or assemble the product and it’s essential if you want to return the item
A wide selection of upholstery and furniture products are usually available in 4 working days, subject to your location. A standard delivery charge of £8.00 applies to all furniture and upholstery orders. Customers ordering one or more items at the same time will only pay one delivery charge.
If your order consists entirely of 4 day delivery items, furniture or upholstery and they are in stock then you will be offered one delivery date within 4 working days. If you cannot accept the first option then you will be offered two other alternatives which may be longer than 4 days.
If the first delivery date you are offered is outside of the 4 working day period, then please contact the customer services team on 0333 777 8077.Note: The 4 day delivery offer is only available in core delivery areas covered by Next delivery fleet. Please check on ordering. Outside of the core delivery areas you will be offered the first available delivery slot. For sofa and furniture orders you will be advised of an estimated lead time at the point of ordering. As soon as your items are ready we will contact you with a more accurate date of delivery. The majority of deliveries are made Monday to Sunday (excluding bank holidays). We will also arrange an AM (7.30am to 12.00pm) MID (10.00am to 2.00pm) or a PM (12.00 to 6.00pm) delivery.
Before ordering large upholstery or assembled furniture, please check dimensions of internal and external access points including doors, corridors, stairs and corners to ensure we can deliver your furniture to your room of choice. Please ensure there is someone at the property to receive the goods as they will have to be signed for. On the delivery day a two person team will place your large upholstery or assembled furniture in the room of your choice and unwrap the upholstery unless otherwise requested. Self-assembly items will remain in their boxes.
Upholstery and furniture products are delivered using the Next Home Delivery Service. Deliveries will cost £3.99 per order. Regrettably, self-assembly items cannot be returned once assembly is part or fully completed, unless they do not comply with the description given, are faulty, or are not fit for any stated purpose. Your statutory rights are not affected.